Chillin’ & Grillin’ 2022 winner is Joey Clark of Dover!!!
OUR WINNER IS JOEY CLARK OF DOVER!!
Our Semi-Finalists are: Joey Clark of Dover, Charlotte Salsberry of Uhrichsville, Stephanie Woodard of Mineral City, Jessa Loveday of Uhrichsville, and Adam Meiser of Port Washington!!
Get grillin’ with a new Char-broil Tru-Infrared 4-burner gas grill from Holmes Lumber and a $250 gift certificate from Sugar Valley Meats. Chill with a 2-night cottage stay at Wood’s Tall Timber Resort. Enjoy a 6-pack of tickets to a Cleveland Guardians game courtesy of WJER Radio and enjoy a show at the Performing Arts Center at Kent State Tuscarawas. Get in shape with a one-year family membership to the Tuscarawas County YMCA. Keep your home chillin’ with services from Rapid Mechanical Services. Create a beautiful landscaped backyard with a $500 gift certificate from Stutzman’s Lawn & Landscaping, your new Stihl BG-86 leaf blower from Pro Core Power Equipment, and services from High Impact Tree Service. Then chill inside with a new Delta faucet or showerhead from Design by Julie.
Registration is underway and continues through Sunday, July 10th. To register send your name, address, and phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org, stop in the WJER office (Monday – Friday from 9:00am to 5:00pm), or send a postcard in the mail to:
c/o Chillin’ & Grillin’
Dover, OH 44622
Big thanks to our sponsors:
Pro-Core Power Equipment
Sugar Valley Meats
Tuscarawas County YMCA
Wood’s Tall Timber Resort
Stutzman’s Lawn & Landscaping
High Impact Tree Service
Design by Julie
Performing Arts Center at Kent State Tuscarawas
Rapid Mechanical Services
- Winner must be 21 or older.
- You may register one time per person. Additional entries will be discarded. Register by sending a postcard to WJER Radio, 646 Boulevard, Dover, OH 44622, in-person at WJER Radio (Monday – Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm), or email your entry to email@example.com.
- All mail and email entries must be received by Sunday, July 10th.
- By entering this contest, you agree to allow your name, voice, and likeness to be used for promotional purposes.
- Employees of WJER and participating sponsors are not eligible.
- Winner must reside in Tuscarawas County or its six surrounding counties.
- Prizes are nontransferable, cannot be substituted, and have no cash value.
- Each prize is courtesy of a specific participating sponsor. Questions about that prize should be directed to that sponsor.
- Additional materials are the financial responsibility of the winner.
- Rules, sponsors, and prizes are listed online at WJER.com and at participating locations.
- Winner is selected by random drawing from all qualifying entries received. Winner will be announced on Monday, July 18th, 2022.
- Restrictions may apply.