menu Home

Tuscarawas County Senior Center offers minor home repair help

The event

Are you age 50 or above and in need of some minor home repairs? You may qualify for assistance from the Tuscarawas County Senior Center! You must live in Tuscarawas County and own the home to be repaired. The repair must be health, safety or monetary related. To find out more please call 330-364-6611 extension 2117.